Wednesday, December 10, 2008

christmas gifts

So my husband and I decided to surprise our girls with a play kitchen and washer/dryer set for Christmas. We picked it up last night and brought it home and our girls LOVED it! We let our older daughter stay up a little later because she was having so much fun cooking and washing clothes.

I was excited to have the child I do daycare for to come over so everyone could have so much fun playing. He was very interested in playing with everything and especially loved the dryer because it spins. Well, my daughter did not approve of how he was washing the clothes and insisted on bossing him around as to what he should and could play with. It ended up being more of a frustration than anything. We ended up playing pla-dough instead. Hopefully they'll have more fun with it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment