Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Introduction

Hello! My name is Jamie. I am happily married and have two beautiful daughters. In order to stay home with them I provide daycare for one other family 40 hours a week. I used to be an elementary teacher and am in the process of renewing my license, which has been a great experience thus far.

These days my life is crazy trying to get laundry, cleaning, cooking, and everything else done each day. I used to think my life was busy back when I was in college, but my eyes have been opened to what "busy" actually means. I have much more appreciation for what my mother has done now that I've walked in her shoes a little.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting. I lived your life about 25 years ago, but I still remember the feeling of being overwhelmed. Hang in there. It's well worth it:)

    ReplyDelete